1975 - Linguine IGP Long Pasta Di Gragnano, 17.6 oz, Pack of 5
Liguori has IGP certification as well as USDA Organic. IGP is a certification that only real pasta made in Gragnano can have and Liguori is one of few. Almost 2 centuries of experience, allow Liguori to be one of the leaders of the European market.
- The production in Gragnano, unique for its climatic conditions and the traditional production process, guarantees a product of superior quality
- Linguine were born in Genoa and are the ultimate Ligurian pasta
- The name comes from their flattened shape, that reminds a tongue
- In fact, in contrast to round cross section spaghetti, linguine have a rectangular cross section
- Their special shape perfectly match with pesto, as Ligurian tradition demands. Instead
- In Campania, they are especially appreciated with fish, "allo scoglio"
- The factory is still producing the pasta in the authentic old way, carrying the tradition over time
- 100% Italian durum wheat
- Note - May contain dairy, gluten or nut ingredients if applicable
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11291627