1975 - Spaghetti IGP Long Pasta Di Gragnano, 17.6 oz, Pack of 5
Liguori has IGP certification as well as USDA Organic. IGP is a certification that only real pasta made in Gragnano can have and Liguori is one of few. Almost 2 centuries of experience, allow Liguori to be one of the leaders of the European market.
- The production in Gragnano, unique for its climatic conditions and the traditional production process, guarantees a product of superior quality
- Spaghetti is the most famous and beloved pasta format in the world
- Their diameter makes them versatile and suitable for any type of seasoning
- In 1800 the Lazzari ate them in the streets of Naples and they became a real attraction for the city
- They were baptized for the first time "spaghetti" in 1842 by Antonio Viviani because they remembered pieces of spago, twine
- The factory is still producing the pasta in the authentic old way, carrying the tradition over time
- 100% Italian durum wheat
- Note - May contain dairy, gluten or nut ingredients if applicable
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11291622