From its meticulous construction--the signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce--to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is embroidered with a "3," signifying the number worn by the strongest player on a polo team.
- Approx. model height is 6'1" and he is wearing a size medium
- Size medium has a 27" front body length, a 28" back body length, a 17½" shoulder, and a 20½" chest.
- Custom Slim Fit: a trim silhouette in between Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit and Slim Fit
- Sleeve hugs the bicep; tailored through the waist; tennis tail
- Ribbed Polo collar; three-button placket
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands; "3" embroidered at the right sleeve
- "3" crest with "P.R.L. Co. Ralph Lauren Fine Quality Goods Established 1967," a crown, crossed mallets, and "Polo" embroidered at the right chest
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest
- All cotton
- Machine washable
Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 5164833