Ralph Lauren debuted his original Polo shirt in 1972, and today the iconic style is offered in a wide array of colors and fits. This short-sleeve version is made from breathable cotton mesh and cut for a roomy silhouette. What's more, the tennis tail helps keep the shirt in place when tucked in, and a signature embroidered pony gives it a classic touch.
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren's second-slimmest silhouette
- Size Big 2X has a 31" front body length and a 32" back body length. Size Tall 2L has a 33" front body length and a 34" back body length.
- Size medium has an approximate 27" front body length and 29" back body length
- Ribbed Polo collar with two-button placket
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Tennis tail: uneven hem that helps to keep the shirt in place when tucked in
- Ralph Lauren's signature embroidered pony accents the left chest; color may vary
- All cotton
- Machine washable
Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 4579475