A reusable wrinkle smoothing patch for the brow and forehead areas. The medical-grade silicone patch comfortably compresses the forehead area to increase hydration and moisture within the skin, leaving a smooth, plump appearance free of forehead furrows, expression lines, and the dreaded "11's" that lock your look into frown mode. Based on wound-healing technology trusted by doctors, this comfy, breathable patch smooths and decreases lines and wrinkles on the brow and forehead while you sleep or for pre-event prep. Don't let "night worries" show on your face . turn your downtime into anti-frown time! The patch can be used on everyone of every skin type. The more you use the patches, the better the results. Included: 1 Smoothing Patch (15 Uses Per Patch) • 1 BrowLift Patch
- Plumps skin and smooths away the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crepey skin overnight or in just a few hours.
- Slows the development of future wrinkles by using compression and occlusion that retains skin's moisture and boosts natural skin repair.
- Softens and hydrates dry, fatigued skin for a healthy glow.
- Prevents lines developed while sleeping in any position.
- All Skin Types
- Medical Grade Silicone; Adhesive = Dimethicone, Silica, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Stearic Acid
- Thoroughly clean skin with an oil-free cleanser and dry before applying SiO Smoothing Patches. Gently remove the plastic film and position the translucent, self-adhering patches to the desired area. Wear overnight or for a few hours for a quick boost.
- After use, store patches with the adhesive side down on enclosed storage shield. Rinse with water if needed or to prolong the life of the patches when adhesive begins to wear. Each patch is reusable up to 15 times.
- For external use only. Do not use on open wounds, cuts, irritated or infected skin. Removal Instructions: To remove patches around the delicate under eye area, hold the skin near the eyelids down and peel gently.
- For best results, use daily. Moisturizers, sunscreens, dust, and hair can interfere with adhesion. Sweating can also affect adhesion, so quickly lift to dry the area and reapply.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- Web ID: 10079645