CopperFresh Wave Twin 3" DORM Foam Mattress Topper
With back-to-college right around the corner, some students will be sleeping on mattresses that don't make the grade. Adding this topper to a dorm or apartment mattress will revitalize any mattress to get that clean, new-bed feel. CopperFresh technology infused into the foam helps keep the bed clean and fresh, a must for busy students. The infusion of copper eliminates virtually all odor-causing bacteria and conducts heat away from the body, enhancing deep sleep– promoting sharper waking hours and better performance. The reversible design lets you choose a side based on your personal preference. The wave side allows for maximum air-flow and a plush feel, while the flat side provides a consistently smooth sleep surface with a slightly firmer feel. CopperFresh mattress toppers are manufactured with premium quality, American-made foam that is CertiPUR-US™ certified, meaning it passes the highest standards for human and environmental safety
- Copper's naturally occurring ions are proven to be antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of virtually all odor-causing bacteria, for a topper that stays clean. Permanently embedded copper flakes ensure you get healthier sleep night after night.
- Dimensions: 38"W x 74"L
- Open cell structure increases air circulation while copper conducts away body heat to ensure a comfortable sleeping temperature.
- Dual-sided design allows you to choose your preferred surface and desired amount of cooling air flow
- HEALTHIER FOR YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT - CopperFresh memory foam is proudly made in the USA and certified by CertiPUR-US
- Instantly upgrade your dorm or apartment mattress mattress with a top layer that provides cradling comfort to relieve pressure points and eliminate motion transfer for more restful sleep– promoting deeper sleep, and better grades
- This mattress topper is protected by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Spot Clean Only
- Made in USA
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 6971738