Sweet Dragonfly Classic Sterling Silver Cuff Embellished by 18K Gold Accents on 4 Strips of Dragonfly's Wings
Devata artistry made at its finest, handmade by artisans of the highest quality. Manufactured in Bali, Indonesia. Devata is a sterling silver-based handicraft line that is accentuated with gold and gemstone. Devata art crafts are uniquely inspired by objects, details and phenomenas of Mother Nature as well as the rich local culture.
- Approx inner circumference of cuff - 6.70"
- Devata sweet dragonfly collection - dragonfly is a mysterious creature with the spirit of eternal life
- It is associated with the essence of wisdom and enlightenment, as well as the intensity of unpredictable winds
- Its flexibility reflects the dragonfly collection, offering a style that is lively and bold, yet graceful and polished
- Dragonfly is symbolized as prosperity and wealth for farmers in bali, because the more of dragonflies be found in ricefields means that the ricefields are fertile and growing well, so that they can expect a good harvest
- Cuff size is determined by the size of your wrist circumference
- To determine your cuff size, using a flexible tailor's tape, measure the circumference of your wrist by fitting it right above the wrist bone
- The package includes - Devata classic packaging gift box, Devata pouch, Devata polishing cloth
- Sterling Silver
- Sterling Silver Is a Precious Metal which may Require Cleaning from Time to Time, Please Use Specialized Silver Polish Cloth to Clean Your Jewelry and Store It In the Devata Pouch to Help Minimize Tarnishing
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 9202403