Reminiscent of a treasured piece from yesteryear, the lightly distressed jewel-tone Persian-inspired motifs of this Vintage 534K area rug from Tommy Bahama Home shimmer on its soft blue ground.
- Can be used in multiples to connect a dual-purpose room, like a living/dining room or living/office room.
- Ideal under rectangular dining tables that seat six.
- Works well under a full-size or queen-size bed to make your room appear bigger.
- Machine-made rug
- Expect some shedding. This will lessen over time and is not a defect.
- Pile height: .16''
- All rug sizes are approximate
- Be sure to add a nonslip rug pad
- Ultra-soft wool, which is naturally resilient, stain-resistant, fire-retardant and biodegradable
- Rugs Return Policy
- Web ID: 2927687
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for Free Shipping with minimum purchase! exclusions & details
- This item may not be shipped to P.O.Box, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Puerto Rico, Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Pacific, Armed Forces Americas, Hawaii, American Samoa, Northern Mariana, U.S. Virgin Islands, Palau, Marshall Islands, Alaska.
- Rugs sizes 9' or wider require special handling. You may be contacted by the shipper for delivery
- Currently, we are only able to ship this item to the 48 contiguous states. We cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes, US Territories or APO/FPO addresses
- Area rugs purchased on macys.com may be returned within 30 days of receipt. To return a rug purchased on-line, contact customer service at 1-800-289-6229
- Your rug return must include original packing materials. Area rugs purchased on macys.com cannot be returned to stores.
- This item is not returnable to stores
- This item may be returned within 30 days of receipt. To return a rug purchased online contact customer service at 1-800-289-6229. Your rug return must include original packing materials. Area rugs purchased on macys.com cannot be returned to stores
- For complete details, read our Shipping and Return policies.
- Must be returned directly to vendor.