When UD junkies cried out for a palette of matte neutrals, Naked Basics delivered--and left them begging for MORE shades. Cooler in tone than the original, Naked2 Basics complements Naked2 perfectly. Urban Decay loaded this indispensable palette with six TAUPE-hued matte neutrals, including five never-before-seen shades. These shadows are neutral enough for anyone, from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin.
- Every shade in Naked2 Basics features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.
- While many brands matte shadows tend to be chalky or powdery, EVERY shade in Naked2 Basics has a rich, buttery feel for the perfect application.
- It even includes one shade with a slight satin finish, Skimp, that's ideal for highlighting and adding dimension.
- Like the original, Naked2 Basics comes in a sleek, soft-touch case that has a suede-like feel and a slight sheen. It's small and compact so it travels well, yet UD still packed it with six FULL-size shadows.
- Shade Descriptions:
- Skimp (pale nude satin), Stark (nude-pink matte), Frisk (warm gray matte), Cover (muted red-brown matte), Primal (muted brown matte) and Undone (deep, smoky brown matte).
- 100% Cruelty Free
- Web ID: 1621884