$175.00Sale $149.99 Sale ends 12/31/19
Precision forged entirely by hand from a single piece of high carbon, no-stain steel, this fine blade is perfectly curved for effortless mincing, dicing, chopping. A wide bolster provides heft, balance, and safety in handling.
- WÜSTHOF’s best-selling collection for generations, the precision-forged CLASSIC series offers the widest range of cutlery that can satisfy every home cook or professional chef.
- CLASSIC knives are full-tang, and precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel alloy.
- CLASSIC knives are sharpened using WÜSTHOF’s proprietary Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), which yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- CLASSIC knives feature a triple-riveted handle, made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Tempered to the ideal 58° Rockwell hardness
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Blade: steel; Handle: POM
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 4670