Zwilling Pro Paring Knife, 4"
A sigma-forged, incredibly hard, yet flexible, blade steps up to every task at hand with the confidence of a professional. Cut into kitchen prep with a sharper, long-lasting blade that offers incredible precision and comfort due to a specially arched bolster and thumb grip designed by architect Matteo Thun. Lifetime warranty.
- Contoured ergonomic handle for comfort
- Precision forged using sigma forge process for a hard, yet flexible, blade
- Friodur ice-hardening technique reates a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic
- Precision lasers ensure optimal cutting angle & maximum sharpness
- Arched bolster allows full length of the edge to be sharpened from tip to end
- ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for comfort grip
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
- Web ID: 736321