Whether you need 9 dozen* of your signature chocolate chips cookies or shredded chicken for Taco Tuesday with friends and family, the KitchenAid Artisan Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer has the capacity for every occasion. This durable tilt-head stand mixer was built to last, and features 10 speeds to gently knead, thoroughly mix and whip ingredients for a wide variety of recipes and comes in over 20 colors to perfectly match your kitchen design or personality. Get creative and make more with your mixer with over 10 optional hub-powered attachments**, from food grinders to pasta makers and more. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each **sold separately.
- Dimensions: 13.9" x 8.7" X 14.1"
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with comfortable handle for small or large batches, to mix up 9 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing.
- Dishwasher-safe mixing 10 speeds for nearly any task or recipe, from mixing ingredients together on the stir speed, to whipping cream at speed 8, you'll get thorough ingredient incorporation every time.
- Match your style with over 20 colors available. Choose from a full palette of color options to best match your style and personality.
- 10+ attachments* to make more with your mixer to make everything from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles, ice cream and more, *sold separately.
- Model KSM150PS includes (1) 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl, (1) Coated Flat Beater, (1) Coated Dough Hook, (1) 6-Wire Whip, (1) Pouring Shield.
- 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty.
- Click on the video in the photo today! Get great tips & tricks of the trade!
- Mirror-polished stainless steel mixing bowl
- Made in USA
WARNING: Prop 65 Notice for CA customers
Request warranty information