Accidents happen and you want to be prepared. Each plan includes:
• Seven years of worry-free use of your area rug.
• Professional stain removal and fringe repair for covered accidents.
• Access to nationwide professional advice & service with one call: 1-800-289-6629.
• Replacement of area rugs that can't be cleaned or repaired under coverage.
• If the area rug to be replaced is no longer available, you can reselect an area rug of equal or lesser value.
• All accidental stains*
(most common claims include food, beverages and pet and human bodily fluids**)
• Damage to fringe
• Cosmetics stains
• Nail polish spills
*Excludes general soiling, perspiration, body oils and accumulation of otherwise covered accidents.
**Excludes animal teeth, beak and claw marks.
It's as easy as 1-2-3 to have your area rug cleaned, repaired or replaced.†
1. You must report the stain/accident within 15 days of discovery. Refer to your contract for details.
2. Identify the stain and cause of the accident.
3. Relax and WORRYNOMORE® about your area rug investment.
†Area rugs that are unable to be cleaned or repaired will be replaced. To continue coverage on the replaced piece, the protection plan must be repurchased.
If you never initiate a WORRYMORE® claim that results in a technician visit or replacement through the duration of your coverage period, we'll give you 100% of your area rugs protection plan price in the form of a voucher good toward your next rug, furniture or bedding purchase at Macy's stores.
You can obtain your Great Give Back voucher by visiting worrynomore.com
or calling 1-800-289-6629. A merchandise voucher will be mailed to you within 30 days of receipt of your request. The merchandise voucher must be used within 90 days of receipt.
Note: In the event of a discrepancy between this document and the protection program certificate, the certificate will govern. The WORRYMORE® limited protection plan does not cover everyday soiling from normal use, accumulation, multiple stains, unidentified stains, spills or damage not attended to properly. Coverage is limited to items identified in certificate. Exclusions apply; refer to your protection program certificate for specific coverage information.