Designer Jeans for Women
The perfect pair of jeans (do exist). AKA designer jeans from Macy’s! You’re welcome.
We’ve all been on the treasure hunt for the perfect pair of jeans at some point in our lives. Let Macy’s do the leg work for you…literally. We can help you find a pair of designer jeans that will look great on your body type. Shop Macy’s for women’s jeans from your favorite iconic denim brands such as NYDJ, 7 For All Mankind, Hudson Jeans, Joe’s Jeans, True Religion, Lauren Ralph Lauren and more!
What Are The Best Designer Jeans For My Body Type?
1. Women’s Designer Bootcut Jeans. These boot(cut) jeans are made for walking. Boot cut jeans taper at the knee and loosen at the ankle so that a boot can be worn underneath. This style looks best on pear-shaped ladies because they tend to carry their weight in the hips, glutes and thighs—the lower half. A mid-rise, balanced style, like a bootcut jean, will flatter your shape and elongate your legs.
Shopping Tip: Check out designer denim in bootcut from NYDJ, 7 For All Mankind and Hudson Jeans.
2. Women’s Designer Flare Jeans. Aka bell bottom jeans are tight throughout the hips and thighs and flare out (like the shape of a bell) just below the knee. Some styles can have very dramatic flare— we’re getting major 70’s vibes here. Women who have a column shape, which means the bust and hips are similar in measurement, look fantastic in flare jeans because they create a shape.
Shopping Tip: Shop women’s designer jeans with flare legs from Joe’s Jeans, 7 For All Mankind and Hudson Jeans.
3. Women’s Designer Straight Jeans. These jeans usually fit slim through the hip and thigh and come straight down from the knee for a balanced look. Straight leg jeans look great on apple-shaped women because they will show off your best assets without making you appear middle heavy. Avoid super-skinnies and high rise or high-waisted jeans which will draw attention to your mid-section.
Shopping Tip: The best women’s designer jeans with straight legs can be found from NYD and 7 For All Mankind. You can also find crop jeans and cropped straight leg jeans from the same great denim brands!
4. Women’s Designer Skinny Jeans. Legs for days…skinny jeans fit slim from the waist down to the ankle. These jeans look best if your tall and if you’re petite. If you’re tall, they highlight those super long legs of yours and if you’re petite, skinnies will help elongate your legs. Go with super skinny high-rise jeans for an ultra-fashion-forward look.
Shopping Tip: NYDJ, 7 For All Mankind, Hudson Jeans and more make amazing designer skinny jeans!
5. Women’s Designer Wide Leg Jeans. These jeans are slim through the hips and top of thighs and widen from the mid-thigh down. A wide-leg fit will look great on a busty shape—the wide leg balances out your bust, so you don’t appear top-heavy.
Shopping Tip: Check out designer denim in wide-leg from NYDJ, 7 For All Mankind and Hudson Jeans.
6. Women’s Designer Boyfriend Jeans. You borrow everything else from your beau, why not his denim style, too? Borrowed from the boys, boyfriend jeans fit slouchy and relaxed all over. These pants can work with almost any body shape. You just want to make sure they aren’t overly slouchy to avoid a messy appearance.
Shopping Tip: Shop women’s designer jeans in the boyfriend fit from Joe’s Jeans, True Religion and 7 For All Mankind.
Designer Jean Style Tip: Mom jeans are having a moment! Similar to the boyfriend style but slightly more form-fitting and tapered.
Blue jean baby, designer lady, we’re looking at you! Head to Macy’s today for an amazing selection of women’s designer jeans!