Womens Outdoor Camping
Going glamping? The hunt for fashionable camping clothes is over. From fleeces to hiking boots, Macy’s has camping gear for women to make your trip into the woods a stylish one. Check out the best outdoor clothing for women from your favorite brands, including Eastern Mountain Sports, Columbia and The North Face.
What women’s outdoor gear do you need to pack for a camping trip?
• T-shirts & Long-sleeve shirts. Get protection from the sun and bugs in long-sleeve shirts layered over T-shirts…just in case you get too hot.
• Quick-drying pants. Look for pants made with wicking water-repellent technologies.
• Lightweight fleece or jacket. When it gets chilly, make sure you have a lightweight jacket tucked away in your backpack.
• Hiking boots. Conquer the trails in new hiking boots, but be sure to break them in before your adventure. And, remember your socks.
• Sandals. If you’re exploring in the summer, then you’ll need a pair of sandals.
• Sleepwear. Bring warm pajamas, since it tends to get much cooler at night.
• Sunwear. Protect yourself against harmful UV rays with a sun hat and sunglasses, and of course sunscreen.
• Rainwear. Make sure you have rain jacket and water-repellant pants for a rainy day.
• Long underwear. If you’re hiking in colder weather, you will need base layers.
• Down jacket or vest. Keep toasty in the great outdoors in a down jacket or vest.
• Cold-weather accessories. Partner your down coat with a warm hat and gloves in frosty weather.
Turn the trails into a runway with women’s hiking apparel, available at Macys.