Womens Active Swimwear & Swimsuits
Ready for your next seaside adventure? Now you can be with amazing sport swimwear designed to help you look chic and stay active. Women’s swimwear has tapped into the athleisure look and offers flattering performance pieces with compression fabrics, moisture-wicking materials and more, while displaying fun patterns and designs. Not to mention beautiful cover ups for when you want to move from beach volleyball to brunch. Shop Macy’s for women’s active swimwear and swimsuits from your favorite brands such as Nike, Miken, Raviya and more!
The Best Active Swimsuits and Swimwear for Women:
1. Women’s Active Tankini Tops. While itsy bitsy bikini tops are great for lounging in the sun, when you’re on your next summer adventure you want a swimsuit that will provide a bit more coverage. Tankini tops are great because they provide necessary coverage while still offering the same mix and match appeal you get from a bikini top. Grab one with performance materials that allow your skin to breathe easily when wet.
2. Women’s Active Long-Line Tops. These athletic swimsuits are similar to tankini tops in that they provide extra coverage than bikini tops, without sacrificing style. Although, they do not cover your entire mid-section as tankini tops do. Long-line tops stop just above your belly button. Go with women’s active swimwear tops with racerback or cross back straps, which will stay in place better and offer greater freedom of movement.
3. Women’s Active Hipster Bikini Bottoms. Don’t get too cheeky…for active pursuits, classic mild-coverage bikini bottoms, such as hipsters, are a great choice. They offer an effortlessly sporty look and superior comfort. Hipster bikini bottoms will sit comfortably on your hips with full bottom coverage. Other great options are athletic swimwear such as boardshorts or active swim shorts. They look similar to regular workout shorts yet with the materials and features of classic swimwear.
4. Women’s Active One-Piece Swimsuit. Your perfect one-piece wonder. The best part about a modern-day active one-piece swimsuit? It no longer has to look like it’s from your junior high swim team. There are a ton of great one-piece swimsuits available for the active lifestyle that are functional and stylish! Look for styles with racerback or cross back straps and a trendy high neck. Avoid styles that are too strappy, low-cut or with a halter tie neck.
5. Women’s Cover-Ups. Cover a little or a lot, women’s swimsuit cover-ups are the perfect solution for walking around comfortably in your swimwear without exposing too much. Cover-ups range from sarongs, kimonos and caftans to maxi dresses, shorts and pants—you decide the amount of coverage you want!
Get your style and swim on with awesome women’s active swimwear and swimsuits, available at Macy’s!