Our response to
The health & well-being of our customers and colleagues continues to come first. As we work to best serve our communities, you may experience long wait times reaching Customer Service. Thanks for your patience & understanding.
Update for our customers:
We’re reopening our stores & safety is our top priority
Colleagues to complete wellness checks before shifts
Hand sanitizer available for customers & colleagues
Increased cleaning procedures in high touch areas
Colleagues & customers to wear masks at all times
Social distancing of 6 feet or more
Increased air ventilation in all stores
Gloves to be worn by merchandise fulfillment & receiving teams
Suspended services that requires close contact
Plexiglass shields installed at checkout counters
More updates, FAQs & quick links
Shipping & Deliveries
Will my shipment be delayed?
We are working hard to deliver items in a timely manner. Due to increased safety measures we are taking, orders may be temporarily delayed beyond our standard shipping times.
• For frequently asked questions on standard shipping times, click here.
• For info on how furniture & mattress purchases may be impacted, click here.
Contact-Free Curbside Pickup
Is Curbside Pickup available at all stores?
We’re offering Curbside Pickup at select locations. To see if it’s available at a Macy’s near you, click here.
Can I drop off my returns at a Curbside Pickup location?
No. At this time, returns can only be processed through our online returns process to keep our colleagues and customers safe.
When can I pick up my curbside order?
You’ll receive an email when your order is ready. Order by 12pm local time for same-day pickup; orders placed after 12pm will be ready the next business day.
When your order is ready for pickup, you’ll receive a Ready For Pickup email that includes: directions on where to go to pick up your order, the phone number to call when you arrive and the date your order will be held until.
Is Curbside Pickup available on weekends?
Yes but varies by store. Please check macys.com/stores to see hours of availabilty for your local Macy’s.
Extended Returns & Exchanges
Will you extend the return policy?
Yes! We’re giving you a longer period beyond the original return date.
• Returns by mail: Only items purchased online can be returned by mail. You will have an extra 60 days from the original return date to return your items. Start Your Return Online
• Returns to a store: Items purchased in a store must be returned to a store. Items purchased online can be returned by mail or to a store. If the last day to return your merchandise falls within the store closure timeframe, you will have an extra 30 days to make a return once stores reopen. Stores will begin taking returns as they re-open to walk-in traffic; stores offering curbside pick-up will not be able to take returns curbside at this time.
Note: Items from our leased departments and items with special return policies may be excluded from the extended return timeframes.
Will my refund be delayed?
For the safety of our Colleagues, we have temporarily reduced staffing at our warehouses. As a result, we are experiencing processing delays up to several weeks, and it may also take several days for your issuer to post activity to your account. Please be assured that refunds for returns will be processed as soon as possible.
Managing Your Online Account
Bill Payments & Credit Cards
How can I pay my bill?
You can continue to pay your Macy’s bill online, by mail, or by phone.
If you are an existing Cardmember and have been impacted by COVID-19 and need assistance, click here.
Need more help with online billing, payments & more? See our Customer Service FAQs.
How can I manage my Macy’s Card online?
Sign in to access your account 24/7 to:
• Make a payment, check your balance & available credit
• View recent transactions
• View or download your statement or sign up for paperless statements
• Update billing address, phone number & email address
• Apply for a Credit Limit Increase
Are there any temporary changes to Star Rewards?
Gold & Platinum Star Rewards members: we’re extending your loyalty status through the end of 2021—even if you don’t meet the spend requirements for that level this year. It also means you’ll keep other benefits like Free Shipping at Macy’s with your Macy’s Card. See all benefits
Gold Star Rewards members: if you spend $1,200+ at Macy’s with your Macy’s Card in 2020, you’ll still be upgraded to Platinum status and get 5% back in rewards at Macy’s. See details
Silver Star Rewards members: you will also continue to have the opportunity to go Gold or even Platinum based on your spending at Macy’s with your Macy’s Card. See details
Meals on Wheels
Looking for more Macy’s news? See Press Releases