Expert fur care. Endless possibilities. Treat yourself (or a precious fur) with a visit to the full-service, in-store salon nearest you.
Check out our online collection, too!SHOP NOW
Update a treasured heirloom with a restyling by our specialists—opt for a subtle refresh or a total revamp!
LINED & TRIMMED PARKA
Transform an inherited piece into a modern silhouette you can wear every day.
Revitalize a long look with a fashion-forward makeover.
Take a vintage design & transition it into today with a fresh take on the cut & construction.
- Hang your fur on a contoured hanger to protect the shape and fit.
- Give your fur enough room in the closet so it doesn't get crushed.
- Avoid leaving your fur in bright places; light can oxidate the fur.
- Never use chemical mothproof sprays, mothballs or cedar chips.
- No—plastic prevents air from circulating and can dry out the leather.
- Store your fur in a deluxe garment bag.
Shoulder bags and seatbelts can rub fur and break off guard hairs.
Ask about a shoulder guard!
- Keep your fur away from direct heat; blow dryers and radiators can cause fur and leather to dry out.
- Avoid spraying perfume or hairspray immediately before slipping into your coat.
- Never pin jewelry on your fur.
- Shake it off and hang it up to dry in a well-ventilated room.
Regardless of where your coats were purchased, our advanced climate-controlled vault can extend the life of your furs and keep them protected during warmer months.
Whether it's a torn seam, loose lining or missing hook, our professionals can take care of your repair and alteration needs.
Update the fur you love for a fresh and modern look. Stretch the value of the coat, by having it restyled by one of our specialists—from heirloom to haute fashion. Simply adjust the length, shoulders, sleeves and more, or completely change the design: transform a coat into a jacket, vest or even fur trim on a cape.
With this protector, the lining will become stronger and last longer.
Your fur needs pampering, too. To keep the fur soft and supple, and prevent it from drying, bring in any fur to have it professionally cleaned and conditioned.
If your fur coat doesn't qualify for a restyle, trade it in and save on your new fur purchase.
This glazing process will protect the fur from harsh elements and keep it clean and lustrous.