How should I store my fur coat?
- Hang your fur on a contoured hanger to protect the shape and fit.
- Give your fur enough room in the closet so it doesn't get crushed.
- Avoid leaving your fur in bright places; light can oxidate the fur.
- Never use chemical mothproof sprays, mothballs or cedar chips.
Can I store my fur in a plastic bag?
- No — plastic prevents air from circulating and can dry out the leather.
What should I do when travelling?
- Store your fur in a deluxe garment bag.
Shoulder bags and seatbelts can rub fur and break off guard hairs.
Ask about a shoulder guard!
Any advice for getting ready?
- Keep your fur away from direct heat; blow dryers and radiators can cause fur and leather to dry out.
- Avoid spraying perfume or hairspray immediately before slipping into your coat.
- Never pin jewelry on your fur.
What if my fur gets wet?
- Shake it off and hang it up to dry in a well-ventilated room.
What are your in-store services?
Keep your fur just like new...
Regardless of where your coats were purchased, our advanced climate-controlled vault can extend the life of your furs and keep them protected during warmer months.
Cleaning & conditioning
Your fur needs pampering, too. To keep the fur soft and supple, and prevent it from drying, bring in any fur to have it professionally cleaned and conditioned.
Repairs, relining & alterations
Whether it's a torn seam, loose lining or missing hook, our professionals can take care of your repair and alteration needs.
If your fur coat doesn't qualify for a restyle, trade it in and save on your new fur purchase.
Update the fur you love for a fresh and modern look. Stretch the value of the coat, by having it restyled by one of our specialists — from heirloom to haute fashion. Simply adjust the length, shoulders, sleeves and more, or completely change the design: transform a coat into a jacket, vest or even fur trim on a cape.
This glazing process will protect the fur from harsh elements and keep it clean and lustrous.
With this protector, the lining will become stronger and last longer.
Reconditioning & glazing