Raise money for Make-A-Wish®
when you bid on our 1/1 Epic
10 DECADES 10 BALLOONS 10 EPIC NFTS
THE 9,500 PARADE NFT COLLECTION
Drawn from Parade history, each iconic balloon represents one of ten decades—from the first in 1926 right up to today. There are 6 traits which define the rarity of each generative NFT: the type of Sky, Building, Balloon, Street, Kid & special rare traits. 10% of every NFT Market sale will go to Make-A-Wish (forever).EXPLORE THE MARKET
OUT OF 9,500
Our Classic NFTs represent our balloons at their finest.
OUT OF 9,500
Easter egg-rich NFTs that are more special, plus there are fewer of them.
OUT OF 9,500
Unlike the other “generative” NFT releases, these are super-detailed & truly custom-made.
you need to know about Parade NFTs
Who is the artist?
What is an NFT?
Blockchain? Crypto? What does it all mean? In short, “non-fungible tokens” are authenticated, one-of-a-kind digital collectibles (ours happen to be Parade balloon artwork). If you want an in-depth look into NFTs, check out this great rundown from our partner, Sweet.
Why is Macy’s releasing NFTs?
We’re always looking to innovate our classic celebrations & we’re pulling out all the stops to celebrate 95 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parades. We’ve partnered with Sweet to create our own limited-edition mint of 9,510 Parade balloon NFTs: 10 will be auctioned off to benefit Make-A-Wish & the remaining 9,500 are being given away for free, plus 10% of every sale of any NFT will also go to Make-A-Wish forever.
Do I need a digital wallet?
You will need a digital wallet to claim your free NFT, or to purchase an NFT. Think of it as the place where you’ll keep your new digital collectible. When you create an account with us & Sweet.io, a digital wallet will be created for you. Learn More
How do I buy & sell NFTs?
You can buy & sell Classic, Rare & Ultra Rare NFTs in our online Marketplace, or bid on an Epic NFT. Both the Marketplace & auction are hosted by Sweet.
Sweet is the enterprise NFT platform used by top brands and creators to design, mint, & distribute NFTs through engaging consumer experiences. As our partner, Sweet helped us bring the vision for Macy’s Parade NFTs to life. Learn More.
You can also buy & sell Parade NFTs on Opensea, a third-party marketplace. Learn More.
Polygon is an open-source project built by developers across the globe. They’re handling the minting of our limited run of NFTs. Learn More.
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of SocialSweet Inc., Macy’s (“Macy’s”), Advertex Communications, Inc., Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Advertex Communications, Inc., 151 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001. Administrator: SocialSweet Inc. (DBA Sweet), 30 W Park Place Morristown, New Jersey 07960. Prize Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 25, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit macys.sweet.io and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form where you will be required to enter your first name, last name, and email address. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Grand Prize Drawing: Prize Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Prize Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around December 3, 2021. The potential winner will be notified by email. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator within four (4) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) $10,000 check.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $10,000.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Macy’s, Administrator, Prize Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/3CZeWFX. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2021 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.