FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- This map for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by Macy’s, Inc.
- Please note that Macy’s, Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of any information on these external websites.
- This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available to Google Maps and is subject to their Terms of Service.
There’s 2.5 miles of public viewing. Get your spot along the NYC route!
West 77th Street & Central Park West at 9AM ET.
No (or limited) public viewing here.
CENTRAL PARK WEST
Early risers camp out starting at 6AM on the west side of Central Park West from West 75th to West 59th Streets.
Great views can be found along this stretch!
The Parade turns here onto Central Park South.
No public viewing.
CENTRAL PARK SOUTH & 6TH AVE
The Parade heads south onto 6th Avenue.
Great views from West 59th to West 38th Streets!
Avoid watching on 6th Avenue between West 34th and West 38th Streets & on West 34th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues. The national television broadcast limits viewing here.
MACY’S HERALD SQUARE
The Parade makes its final turn & stops in front of Macy’s Herald Square!
No public viewing here.
Grandstand tickets are not for sale to the general public.
No public viewing or press access in the telecast area on 6th Avenue from West 34th to West 38th Streets, and on West 34th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue. Limited public viewing on the south side of West 34th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue.
Get a sneak peak at our Giant Balloons as they come to life on Thanksgiving Eve!
Outisde of the Museum of Natural History (between West 77th and West 81st Streets)
West 74th Street and Columbus Avenue
For arriving guest:
- 72 St. station (at Central Park West)
- 72 St. station (at Broadway)
Volunteers can be found at the subway entrances on Central Park West at West 72nd Street to help with directions.
Guests arriving from the West Side can cross Columbus Avenue south of West 77th Street to join the viewing line at West 74th Street and Columbus Avenue.
Guests arriving from the East Side should utilize the 65th Street Transverse, then head northwest to join the viewing line at West 74th Street and Columbus Avenue.
THE VIEWING LINE
Upon entering, volunteers will be located along the route to help guests find their way.
West 81st Street and Central Park West
Guests may leave the inflation area via:
- 81 St.-Museum of Natural History station (at Central Park West)
- 79 St. station (at Broadway)
- 79th Street Transverse (entrance at West 81st Street and Central Park West)
- West 82nd Street, heading west toward Columbus Avenue
Volunteers can be found at the subway entrances on Central Park West at West 81st Street to help with directions.
Get all the answers to important day-of details.
What should I bring?
Weather can be unpredictable so dress in layers, wear comfy shoes and bring a poncho!
What items are prohibited?
For your safety, the following items are expressly prohibited: umbrellas, backpacks, large bags, alcoholic beverages, drones and e-cigarettes.
No personal property can be left or abandoned at the entrance or checkpoints.
Will there be street closures?
Central Park West will be closed from West 73rd Street to West 85th Street beginning Noon Wednesday, November 21st through Noon Thursday, November 22nd.
The 79th Street Transverse will be closed from Noon Wednesday, November 21st through Noon Thursday, November 22nd.