Full disclosure: our definition of cutting carbs is simply slicing up hot, cheesy pizza. So we’re kicking off the weekend with a healthier-but-still-cheesy delicious option.
The beauty of our Goodful 2-piece bakeware set? The brownie pan is ideal for a thick, chewy crust, but if you prefer brick-oven-style crispiness, roll out your dough to create a thin crust on the cookie sheet.
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- Marinara sauce
- 1-2 cups sliced veggies (we like onions, peppers, zucchini, spinach, olives)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves to garnish
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Coat baking sheet with spray oil.
- Roll out the dough to fit your pan & drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Spread ¼ cup marinara over the dough, top with veggies, salt & pepper & bake about 12-15 minutes. Top with mozzarella & bake another 5-10 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil.
Tomorrow is all about you: come back on Self-Care Saturday!