If your motto is “Life’s short, eat dessert first,” We. Feel. You. We’re putting our Goodful cookware to good use today. Ready to snack on some better-for-you chocolate bites? We think they’ll get you over the hump.
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup almond or mixed nut butter
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup chopped nuts (we like a mix of almonds, cashews & walnuts)
- In a medium pan, combine honey, almond butter, cacao powder, coconut oil, sea salt & vanilla extract. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add chopped nuts & gently stir until combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, form balls & place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for a couple hours or pop in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Join us for a drink tomorrow, on Thirsty Thursday, won’t you?