How do you make your candles burn a bit brighter? Candle holders are the ideal accent for your candles. From trendy lanterns to traditional candlesticks, light the right mood for your home with candle holders, available at Macy’s.
What are the different types of candle holders?
• Candlestick. Place long, thin candles in candlesticks for the perfect finishing touch to your tablescape.
• Pillar. Candles that are shorter and stouter display nicely in a pillar. You can place pillars on a mantle or credenza for a lovely finishing touch.
• Votive. Small candles that are only a couple of inches tall will truly shine in a votive holder.
How to decorate with candle holders?
• For a trending look, place candles in lanterns for a modern farmhouse feel.
• Light candles in pillars of varying heights in your fireplace to set a romantic mood. Remember to use a few scented candles for a scintillating fragrance.
• Create an intimate dining experience by placing candlesticks on your table. Infuse a glamorous feel with crystal candlesticks or a candelabra.
• Surround your tub with candles in votive holders to set a relaxing mood. Ignite fragrances like lavender and vanilla to help you unwind.
• Make a centerpiece truly standout by placing pillar candle holders in the middle.
• Dress up your chest of drawers with an arrangement of candle holders filled with your favorite scented candles.
• Create a terrarium by placing stones at the bottom of a glass vase and setting a group of candles above.
Light the way—score blazing-hot candle holders at Macy’s!