Graham & Brown
Curvy Paintable Wallpaper
- Dimensions: 20" x 33'
- Each roll covers 56 square feet. The best way to calculate how many rolls needed would be height times width in feet and divide by 56 (then round up).
- Apply all-purpose paste to paper and allow to soak for at least 5 minutes
- Apply wallpaper to wall and slide the wallpaper into position aligning the edges
- Trim the top and bottom using a sharp knife or straight edge razor
- Repeat the process for each strip ensuring the edges are joined and the pattern matched
- If you get paste on the front of the wallpaper, remove with a damp sponge
- It is not necessary to prime your wallpaper before painting. If you choose to prime your wallpaper, be aware that some have found primer can fill in some of the paper’s texture leaving you with a less dramatic final result
- After hanging the wallpaper, it is recommended to wait a minimum of 36 hours before you apply a coat of paint
- Expanded vinyl