First Light by Kimberly Adams Wrapped Canvas Print - 40" x 26"
This artwork is crafted in the USA with artist-grade canvas, professionally hand-stretched and stapled over North American pine-wood bars in gallery wrap style, a method utilized by artists to present artwork in galleries.
- Dimension- 40" x 26" x 0.75"
- Highest artist-grade, water-proof and scratch-resistant canvas
- Finest North American pine wood stretcher bars
- Hand assembled by highly trained craftsmen
- Fade-resistant Epson Ultrachrome archival inks
- Ready to hang right out of the box
- Free hanging accessories and instructions included
- Framed options only- Indonesian Hardwood frame with matte (Black) or mottled (Gold/Silver) finish
- Do not use any chemical, fluids or sprays to clean your canvas print
- Avoid displaying in continuous, strong sunlight
- Dust gently with a soft dust brush, or use a statically charged cleaning cloth or a light feather duster
- If dust build-up Is heavy, then you can carefully use a vacuum cleaner, on low power, fitted with a soft dust brush attachment
- Never rub your canvas print too hard or continuously in the same area
- Avoid touching the surface of your canvas print as this will transfer oils from your hands and may cause staining or marking
- When transporting your canvas print, protect it by using bubble-wrap or a similar impact resistant protective covering, paying particular care not to knock the corners or edges
- Artist-Grade Cotton/Poly Canvas and North American Anti-Shrink Pine Wood Bars
- Do Not Place Your Canvas Art Print Too Close To Sources of High Heat or Open Flames (Fire Place, Stove, Oven, Etc.). Avoid High Levels of Moisture or Humidity
- Made in USA
- Web ID: 9737027