Kiehl's Since 1851
Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, 8.4-oz.
Formulated in 1964, Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion is a foundational Kiehl's product. The multipurpose facial astringent was created specifically with oily skin in mind. Camphor, menthol, and sodium PCA provide a cooling and soothing effect. A unique facial toner for use on oily-prone areas.
- Key ingredients include:
- Camphor (naturally derived from an eastern evergreen tree; can give a cooling effect to skin; effective treatment for oily skin)
- Menthol (natural cooling agent, containing 50% peppermint or other mint oils, or made synthetically by hydrogenation of thymol; used in skin care to give a cooling effect to skin)
- Sodium PCA (naturally occurring humectant; partly responsible for skin's moisture-binding capacity; derived from amino acids; highly water absorbing; increases skin's softness when added to products)
- How to use:
- Moisten a sterile cotton pad with facial toner and apply to skin in areas where needed, avoiding the immediate eye area
- Before applying, we recommend patch-testing a small amount of any cosmetic product on the inside skin of the wrist area to ascertain its compatibility with your skin
- Use with Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser for best results
- Web ID: 3847737