La Rochere City 9 oz Wine Glass - Set of 6
La Rochere's contemporary "City" design is influenced by the architecture of buildings in cities around the world. This stylized wine glass is solid, sturdy and durable and perfect for family dinners and entertaining. La Rochere is the oldest glass factory in France where the traditional French pressed machine glass method has been used for over 500 years. The pieces are fired at very high temperatures producing an exceptional quality glass that is crystal clear and durable. A pressure seam is sometimes visible, which is the mark left by the mould. It is a characteristic of pressed machine glass, symbolizing its French heritage.
- 4.5"H x 3.5"W
- Set of 6, 9 oz wine glasses
- Made in the oldest French glass factory, founded in 1475
- Heavy base for stability
- High quality blue tinged glass
- Design inspired by architecture
- Special shine obtained by fire polishing.
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Web ID: 8986718