Slice even the crustiest artisan bread without crushing the loaf with this Miyabi 9" bread knife from Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Made of with a steel core that undergoes an extensive hardening process to ensure durability, this birchwood knife slices anything from a rustic baguette to delicate sandwich bread.
- SG2 super steel core
- CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that includes a vacuum furnace and cryogenic treatment
- Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Fully rounded spine
- Birch handle with spacers and end cap with logo
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Dimensions: 9"
- Eligible for FREE Shipping!
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 2306859