First popularized in the 1920s by the dapper Duke of Windsor, who favored its intricately knit, traditional patterns, the Fair Isle sweater has since become a hallmark of the Polo Ralph Lauren sensibility. New for this season, the Bear Isle version draws inspiration from the famous tap dancing scene in Singin' in the Rain, as well as a style icon of another breed: the Polo Bear.
- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; 2" wider at the chest than Slim Fit
- Size medium has an approx. 27" body length, 18" shoulder, 21" chest, and 25" sleeve length
- Sleeve length changes 1/2" between sizes
- Crew neck
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs
- Signature Polo Bear intarsia-knit at the center front
- Rib-knit hem
- Wool/lambswool/extra fine merino wool/camel hair/other fibers
- Hand wash
- Web ID: 4599504
Only one promo code may be used per Order.
Last Act: The price you see is the price you pay, plus tax. Extra savings do not apply. Last Act items must be returned within 30 days from purchase date.