Luna Sleeping Night Oil, 1.18oz.
una works throughout the night to deliver more visibly youthful, luminous, even-toned skin in the morning. Trans-retinoic acid ester (retinol) complex reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles, while visibly improving the signs of premature aging, including fine lines, uneven texture, age spots, dryness, and dullness. Balanced with blue tansy and German chamomile essential oils—both rich in soothing, blue azulene—the look of surface redness is visibly balanced for a calm, even-toned complexion.
- SKIN TYPES:
- All skin types
- WHAT IT DOES:
- Luna is clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, radiance, and skin smoothness in as little as four weeks.
- Advanced retinol ester mixed with potent botanicals makes this product the ultimate transformational, soothing, sleeping night oil.
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Trans-retinoic Acid Ester: Supports healthy skin with the power of retinoids, but without the irritation of traditional retinol; encourages exfoliation and revitalization for the appearance of smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Blue Tansy and German Chamomile: Help to calm and soothe for a reduced appearance of redness.
- HOW TO USE:
- Apply as needed to clean skin.
- Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.
- Advanced tips:
- Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.
- If using another treatment, like Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid treatment, wait five minutes for Luna to sink in before applying Good Genes.
- Alternatively, you can use Good Genes in the morning and Luna at night, or alternate evenings.
- Due to presence of retinoids, Luna is not for use during pregnancy.
- Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.
- Clean ingredients: formulated without parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, silicone, petroleum & phthalates.
- Mindfully made: ethically manufactured with standards ensuring safe labor practices & the verified use of natural resources.
- Vegan: free from the use of animal products, by-products or GMOs.
- Cruelty free: rigorous standards prohibit the use of animal testing at all stages of the production process.
Web ID: 10219748