Certified Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18k White or Yellow Gold, Created for Macy's
A design that sparkles from every angle. This stunning certified diamond X3 solitaire ring features a beautiful round-cut diamond at center, as well as sparkling diamond accents in an X shape in the sides of the band. Crafted in 18k white gold.
- Created for Macy's
- As featured on the website The Knot
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- If your specific ring size is not available online, custom ring sizing is available for free for most rings with the purchase of the Worry No More program in stores. Some rings cannot be sized due to the ring design.
- Sign up for Macy's WorryNoMore® Jewelry & Watch Protection program within 30 days of your purchase. Call Customer Service at: 1-800-BUY-MACY (1-800-289-6229), use Macy's Chat function or visit any Macy's store with your dated online receipt.
- Gemstone Treatment & Care Guide
- Financing & WorryNoMore Protection Program Terms For Fine Jewelry
- Online Jewelry Repair
- Diamond Buying Guide
- Web ID: 2183675
The ring stayed in the box until I proposed to my girlfriend. Within three hours of her wearing it, the ring snagged her pants. She examined the ring and discovered that two tiny diamonds had fallen out without us noticing. We returned it for a refund. The only reason this is getting 2 stars instead of 1 is because customer service worked with us on returning it (I bought it in September and didn't propose until December; Macy's return policy is 30 days from purchase but they allowed a refund anyway).
I got one from now my fiancé. I think it’s very simple and the diamond is very small for the price, I wish I could return it and pick one that I really like, but I didn’t want hurt his feelings, so.. here I am with a engagement ring that doesn’t look like an engagement ring at all.
I bought this ring a year ago and it is absolutely a gorgeous the ring quality is amazing. The color and clarity of diamond is beautiful. I had it appraised and it appraised at the listed price. I will never regret this purchased.
My fiancé proposed to me and gave me this ring. I love the sparkle and look. Very subtle and classy. My only complaint is that one of the small diamonds on the side fell out after 2 months. I don’t know where so I don’t have it to replace it. I still get many compliments but am sad to see the missing diamond. I have only had the ring for about 6 months and can’t believe it’s missing a diamond. This is why I gave it a 2 out 5 stars. If not I would rate all 5.
Lovely ring & well worth it's price!!! The diamond was perfect !!!
I was leary about ordering online, so I inquired at store if they could order in store so I could see it. Did my research on diamonds and this was a quality stone. The ring came in and I fell ion love with it. The setting is gorgeous and the diamond is a real eye catcher. I was amazed at the clarity and color. I had the ring appraised and it appraised for the full price. I am thrilled with this ring. It definitely was a wise purchase.
Got this ring as an upgrade for my wife and words cannot describe it. It is a colorless diamond that has tremendous fire to it. Noticed everywhere we go.
Its a beautiful piece of jewelry, very clean. Got a great deal on it at Macys too!!!
Shipping & Returns
- These items qualify for Free Shipping with minimum purchase! exclusions & details
- Our Normal Gift Boxing is not available for these items.
- This item cannot be shipped to American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Palau, or the Pacific Islands
- Enjoy a longer window to return most of your holiday purchases. See our Extended Holiday Return Policy to see if this item qualifies.
- Returns accepted within 60 days of purchases with tags attached. Items are not returnable if sized or altered. Last Act clearance items must be returned within 30 days from purchase date.
- For complete details, read our Shipping and Return policies.