How do you lend a comfortable feel to your living spaces? Add warmth to any room with a runner rug. Wondering what a runner rug is? A runner rug is a long and narrow rug. Not sure how to decorate with runner rugs? Macy’s has you covered. We’re posting our top decorating tips on how to decorate with runner rugs room-by-room. Shop your favorite brands including Bacova, Nourison, Jessica Simpson, Charter Club (Created For Macy’s) and more!
How To Decorate With Runner Rugs:
• Bedroom. Want a cozy place for your feet to land when you get out of bed? Enjoy the cozy feel of a runner rug by your bedside.
• Kitchen. Do your feet need a little extra cushioning while you do the dishes or cook? We recommend getting an runner rug for your kitchen. Check out non-slip accent runners that go along from your sink to your countertops.
• Bathroom. How do you avoid wet floors in your bathroom? Enjoy the plush comfort of runner rugs in your bathroom. We recommend placing them by your shower/tub and double sink for a luxurious feel.
• Entryway. Want to create a welcoming environment for your home? Add runner rug to your entryway.
• Hallway. Want to liven up your hallway? An accent runner is the perfect choice to perk up your hallway. It can also help minimize slips.
Set the decorating pace: shop runner rugs at Macy’s.