- New Arrivals
- Sets & Outfits
- All Baby
Get your child ready in snap with school uniforms from Macy’s—it’s their time to shine! You’ll even find backpacks and other handy accessories to help make getting ready in the morning a breeze.
Need to stock up on the basics? From polo shirts and shorts to pants and blazers, get the perfect look to match your child’s personal style—not to mention the school's dress code:
1. Polos & Button-Up Shirts. A simple polo or button-up shirt is always a great choice. Go for a basic pique uniform polo or collared button up in white for the ultimate in versatility. Ribbed armbands, a crisp collar and two-button or multi-button closure lend your child an air of polish, while machine washable material means you can feel good about letting them play their hardest.
2. Pants & Shorts. A solid pair of pants will update your kid’s everyday wardrobe and shorts make the ideal go-to for their spring uniform wardrobe. Belt loops make it easy to accessorize, and two back pockets blend style with function. Whether you choose colors like khaki or navy to coordinate with their rotation of shirts, you’ll find just what you want when you check out our selection.
3. Dresses & Skirts. Amp up her wardrobe with dresses and skirts. Double buckle details and adorable pleats make dresses and skirts must-haves in her closet. A sleeveless scoop neck style is great for the spring months, but can also be layered with shirt for warmth.
4. Blazers & Jackets. A third layer is a great option to pull their uniform together. He or she will look darling in a blazer or jacket as it starts to cool down.
How to make school uniforms look cute? Whether your children attend a school with a strict dress code or a more relaxed dress code, the key to making their school uniform looks cute is to show off their personality. Here, we’ve rounded up a few tricks of the trade for grade-A outfits:
• Get creative with styling the basics. A rolled sleeve here, a cuffed pant leg there. It’s simple, but effective.
• Have fun with accessories. From hairbands to cool shoelaces, equip your kiddos with accessories to help them stand out from head to toe.
• Add cool backpacks to their rotation. Choose from designs featuring their favorite cartoon and movie characters or keep it simple with solid colors or animal prints. Front zipper and side-zip pockets also make carrying school supplies and homework a cinch!
What shoes to wear with school uniforms? Wear comfortable shoes that fit within the guidelines of your school’s dress code. Sneakers with cool shoestrings or Velcro closures are having a moment. Dress shoes for boys and girls are great options for school kids with a stricter dress code. Flats and slip-on shoes are also popular in halls.
What are the best school uniform brands? Find bestselling brands that offer school uniforms at Macy’s. Explore preppy favorites like Nautica and Polo Ralph Lauren!
Shop the incredible variety of kids’ school uniforms at Macy’s! It’s going to be their time to shine in Macy’s coolest back-to-school clothing, accessories, shoes and more!