- Adrianna Papell
- Calvin Klein
- Free People
- INC International Concepts
- Lauren Ralph Lauren
- MICHAEL Michael Kors
- Style & Co
- Tommy Hilfiger
- All Women's Brands
Looking for an amazing selection of plus size clothing for women? There are many styles, colors and brands waiting for you to discover. Shop stylish options for all occasions.
How to find the best clothing for your body type? Based on your shape below, follow this easy guide to find the best-fitting styles:
• Hourglass. A plus size woman with an hourglass body shape has a balanced frame, meaning your shoulders and hips are about the measurements. Clothing that enhances the appearance of your waist look best on hourglass body types—wrap dresses and tops featuring ties or belts are key.
• Apple. A plus size woman with an apple body shape has a prominent, curvier upper body. Clothes that bring attention to your lower half look amazing on hourglass body types—think full skirts and flared pants.
• Pear. A plus size woman with a pear body shape has a narrow upper body and full hips and thighs. The clothing that looks best on a pear body type are tops with eye-catching necklines to draw attention upward including turtlenecks and jackets with something extra.
• Inverted Triangle. A plus size woman with an inverted triangle (aka full-bust) body shape is widest at the shoulders and bust, while her frame narrows through the hips, thighs and legs. She looks best in clothing with patterns and colorblocking that helps balance her shape.
• Rectangle. A plus size woman with a rectangular body shape is full-figured, while her shoulders, waist and hips are approximately the same in measurement. Pick out clothing that makes you appear curvier. A waist-cinching belt, ruffled top or high-waisted pants will get the job done.
What are some stylish casual day-to-day outfits for plus size women? Create a casual outfit to flatter your plus size shape with a cute top and figure-flattering plus size jeans in your favorite fit—slim, straight and bootcut jeans are popular picks. Play up feminine vibes with a flowing kimono jacket paired with high-waisted shorts. If you’re dressing for colder weather, pick up some sweaters, too.
What should plus size women wear to work? Polish your work wardrobe with sharp and sophisticated dresses, women’s suits and separates. Mix and match pieces from Anne Klein and Eileen Fisher. Look for printed trousers or office-appropriate pencil skirts in extended sizes. Alfani (Created for Macy’s) offers lovely dresses and Calvin Klein has beautiful blazers and jackets.
What are some plus size dressy outfit ideas?. Find a wonderful selection of dressy plus size clothes for women. Start a special evening out by slipping into a gorgeous cocktail dress from City Chic or an evening gown from Adrianna Papell a formal occasion like a wedding.
Forget the old rules like never wear white or brights…the key to a flattering look is fit, not color! Find plus size clothing at Macy’s to refresh your entire closet. Looking for huge savings this holiday season? Shop our Black Friday Deals, Cyber Monday Deals and our Christmas Gift Guide, too.