This cast iron sauce pan is perfect for making delicious sweet or savory sauces, reductions and gravies. The wooden handle provides a cool, sturdy grip, making it easy to go from stove top or oven to table. The spout on the edge allows for easy, drip free pouring. Chasseur cookware, made in France, are cast from solid iron and treated with double layers of enamel to ensure durability and longevity.
- 13"L x 7"W x 4.75"H.
- Perfect shape for sauces and gravies to elevate your cooking.
- Chasseur double enameled cast iron cookware has been handmade in France since 1924.
- Spreads heat evenly and retention of heat provides energy savings.
- Double enamel prevents chipping and maintains lustre.
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Wood handle is designed for a secure and cool grip.
- Easy to clean cream colored enamel interior.
- Enameled Cast Iron.
- Handwash recommended but dishwasher safe.
- Made in France
Request warranty information