Extremely cold conditions might be encountered ahead, so have this jacket from Eastern Mountain Sports ready. Easily packable for hiking and backpacking trips, it delivers a combination of a durable yet lightweight water-repellent nylon exterior and warmth-retaining down insulation with a DownTek™ finish to prevent water absorption and help the jacket dry quicker from the inside out. As you go higher into the mountains or over icy terrain, this jacket makes a perfect insulating layer under your outer shell. The fit of the EMS Women's Feather Packable Jacket has been updated this year to include wider baffling for a more flattering, casual fit and better ease of movement.
- Ripstop nylon prevents ripping and tearing, while a DWR (durable water-resistant) coating sheds light precipitation
- Downtek™ finish makes down absorb 30% less water and dry 60% quicker than untreated down
- Designed with a front zipper, two zippered hand pockets, and elastic cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps block out the cold
- Classic, semi-fitted style can be worn alone or as the insulating layer of a layering system
- Light and compressible, packs into internal pocket
- 25-1/2" center back length
- Weight: 4.5-oz.
- Shell: ripstop nylon; insulation: 800-fill 90/10 goose down
- Machine washable
Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 6153624