Estée Lauder Face Makeup
Set the foundation for a flawless complexion with Estée Lauder face makeup. Macy’s carries many popular collections from Estée Lauder including The Double Wear foundation collection designed to stay in place for 24-hours. Keep reading to discover the different types of Estée Lauder face makeup you’ll find at Macy’s plus tips on how to apply it.
But first, primer. Start your makeup application with a face primer from Estée Lauder. Face primers are designed to help your makeup last longer and can make it easier to go from day to night with minimal touchups in between. Estée Lauder offers face primers that go the extra mile because some are formulated to help alleviate certain skin concerns.
• Dull skin? Go with an illuminating primer to give your skin an unbelievable glow.
• Oily skin? A mattifying primer is designed to give you the shine control you seek.
• Textured skin? A smoothing primer can help diffuse the appearance of pores and imperfections.
Meet your (foundation) match. Even out your skin tone with foundation from Estée Lauder. The brand offers a range of shades to match a variety of skin tones, from fair to medium to dark to deep (and almost every shade in between).
• Liquid foundation from Estée Lauder should melt into your skin. Blend well using a makeup sponge, makeup brush or your fingers.
• Powder foundation can be applied using a makeup brush or compact sponge. Apply lightly at first, and then add more to your desired level of coverage.
• BB cream from Estée Lauder provides lightweight, buildable coverage. Warm it up using your fingers, then apply directly to your skin.
Warm up to bronzer. Give your face a sun-kissed glow with a touch a bronzer. Estée lauder has matte bronzers plus bronzers with shimmer—whatever your preference, the brand has you covered.
Minimize the appearance of dark circles with concealer. Estée Lauder concealer helps camouflage blemishes, hyperpigmentation, redness and other skin imperfection.
Finish with setting powder. Set your makeup using a setting powder from Estée Lauder. It helps keep your makeup in place and last longer.
Looking for new makeup from Estée Lauder? Macy’s has you covered with Estée Lauder face makeup plus more makeup from the brand—both in-store and online.