This glistening trio is inspired by and infused with illuminating crushed rose quartz crystals for a healthy-looking rose gold glow that flatters all complexions. These buildable, multidimensional baked powders are formulated with olive-derived squalane, nature's moisture magnet, to keep skin hydrated and nourished, while microfine mineral luster pigments provide weightless radiance. This palette is ideal for all skin tones. Wear each shade alone or layer all three for a customized, multidimensional rose gold glow. Apply dry for a sheer shimmering veil of second skin color or wet for a high-impact glow that won't look overdone. The formula easily layers for a metallic strobed effect that won't get cakey or heavy.
- Pink Moonstone Highlighter does double duty on the high planes of the face and inner corners of eyes
- Glistening Topaz Bronzer is a universal rosy bronze that provides depth on lighter skin and subtle radiance on deeper skin
- Rose Quartz Highlighter warms up all skin tones and multitasks as a luminous rose gold blush
- Oil free, noncomedogenic, non-acnegenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, ophthamologist tested
- How to use on fair to medium skin tones:
- Apply Glistening Topaz Bronzer to areas of the face the sun naturally hits; using light strokes, apply across your hairline, bridge of the nose, cheekbones and down jawline
- Sweep Pink Moonstone Highlighter across cheekbones, brow bones, down bridge of nose, inner corner of the eyes and Cupid's bow
- Use Rose Quartz Highlighter as a blush; just smile and swirl onto the apples of cheeks, then sweep back toward the temples
- To use as eyeshadow, apply Rose Quartz Highlighter in the crease as a transition shade, then Glistening Topaz Bronzer in the outer V of lid to deepen the color, then Pink Moonstone Highlighter on the inner lid blending up into the crease
- How to use on tan to dark skin tones:
- Apply Glistening Topaz Bronzer to areas of the face where the sun naturally hits; using light strokes, apply across your hairline, bridge of the nose, cheekbones and down jawline
- Sweep Rose Quartz Highlighter along the high points of your face or anywhere you want to reflect light
- Use Pink Moonstone Highlighter to accent inner corner of eyes, brow bone, bridge of nose and Cupid's bow
- To use as eyeshadow, apply Glistening Topaz Bronzer from eyelid to crease, layer Rose Quartz Highlighter over it to add more color and shine, apply Pink Moonstone Highlighter on the inner lid and just below brow arch to highlight
- For a more natural, subtle look, use formula dry
- For a more intense look, use formula wet
- Apply with bareMinerals Blooming Blush Brush for a soft veil of color or Dual-Finish Blush & Contour Brush for a more precise, controlled application
- NOTE: Natural beauty products are made up of both natural and synthetic ingredients and are paraben, phthalate and sulfate-free.
- Web ID: 5992361
Only one promo code may be used per Order.
Free shipping & returns
Enjoy Free Shipping & Free Returns with your beauty purchase.