Set up camp with the Big Easy 2 from Eastern Mountain Sports, a tent constructed with a lightweight and durable combination of nylon, polyester and mesh. Its design features two zippered flap doors, a large vestibule, and no-see-um mesh. For transport, the set comes with separate stuff, pole and stake sacks, so you can take your gear along without any issues.
- Footprint included
- Separate stuff, pole and stake sacks included
- 2.5 mm reflective pp cord with a triangle adjuster
- Double-needle stitched gear loft
- #5 two-way zippers with coils, double sliders and UTX #448 pullers
- 1-3/4" rain flap made out of 210D nylon on the inside and floor
- Flame-resistant, meets CPAI-84 specifications
- 7000 series aluminum pole sections (8.5 mm in diameter)
- Dimensions 7', 3" x 4', 4" x 4'; vestibule dimensions: 24 sq. ft.; tent area: 34.1 square feet
- Stuff size: 7" by 24"
- Min. weight: 5-lb., 2-oz.; max. weight: 6-lb., 13-oz.
- Fabric bottom: polyurethane-coated 70D nylon; pole sleeve: 210D nylon oxford material; fabric body: 68D ripstop breathable polyester; fly: polyurethane-coated 75D polyester; interior: 40D nylon HD
- Spot clean
Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 6114371