Set up camp with the Big Easy 6 from Eastern Mountain Sports, a tent using a breathable combination of nylon, polyester, and mesh. Ideal for large group trips to the campsite, its spacious design features two zippered flap doors, a large vestibule, and no-see-um mesh. For transport, the set comes with separate stuff, pole, and stake sacks, so you can take your gear along without any issues.
- Separate stuff, pole, and stake sacks included
- Double-needle stitched gear loft
- Comes with a 2.5 mm reflective pp cord with a triangle adjuster, attached to a loop, measuring 59"
- 1¾" rain flap made out of 210D nylon on the inside and floor
- Made with flame-resistant materials meeting CPAI-84 specifications
- Comes with 7000 series aluminum pole sections measuring 8.5 mm in diameter and 7000 series pole sections measuring 9mm in diameter.
- Measures 8 ft., 8" by 10 ft., 7" by 6 ft., 6"
- Vestibule measures 50 square feet
- Shelter has a total of 91.7 square feet
- Stuffs down to 11" by 29"
- Minimum weight: 13-lbs., 14-oz.; maximum weight: 15-lb., 12-oz.
- Footprint included
- Bottom: waterproof 1,500mm polyurethane-coated 70D nylon; pole sleeve: 210D nylon oxford material; tent canopy; 68D ripstop breathable polyester; fly: waterproof 1,500mm polyurethane-coated 75D polyester fly; interior: 40D nylon HD no-see-um mesh
- Spot clean
Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 6114608