Graham & Brown
- Dimensions: 20" x 33'
- Each roll covers 56 square feet. The best way to calculate how many rolls needed would be height times width in feet and divide by 56 (then round up).
- Apply all-purpose paste to paper and allow to soak for at least 5 minutes
- Apply wallpaper to wall and slide the wallpaper into position aligning the edges
- Trim the top and bottom using a sharp knife or straight edge razor
- Repeat the process for each strip ensuring the edges are joined and the pattern matched
- If you get paste on the front of the wallpaper, remove with a damp sponge