STEM Educational Butterfly Life Cycle Growing Kit
Over a course of 3 weeks, observe and learn as five tiny caterpillars transform to chrysalides then emerge as butterflies. Feed and enjoy your butterflies for a few days, then let them go to pollinate our precious world. When you're ready to start, simply claim your live caterpillars online.
- 11.5" x 14" x 2.5"
- 0.55 lb.
- Includes Ultra-clear viewing window; tuck-away panel teaches the 4 stages of butterfly metamorphosis
- FREE baby caterpillars and FREE shipping with included voucher
- STEM.org Authenticated butterfly life cycle kit can help cultivate an interest in STEM science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
- Insect Lore's STEM educational butterfly kits allow children to explore the Real-World of Life Science
- "Butterfly Farm received the following awards: Teachers' Choice Award For the Family Mom's Choice Award Academic's Choice Award Parent's Choice Award Tillywig Toy & Media Award Hot Diggity Award Oppenheim Award The National Parenting Center "
- Kids and adults alike will enjoy this fun, engaging, hands-on educational activity as the kit comes with everything you need to learn and explore the ever-changing life cycle of a butterfly
- Please note: The caterpillars may not survive shipment in extreme heat or cold. Please postpone your order if daytime temperatures in your area are below 55° or above 85°
- Wipe clean
- Made in USA and Imported
- Web ID: 10407081