Kiehl's Since 1851
Amino Acid Conditioner, 6.8-oz.
Customers love the Kiehl's Amino Acid Conditioner. Formulated with wheat proteins and amino acids, the light, creamy texture moisturizes and imparts healthy shine without weighing hair down.
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Amino acids (fundamental to human body for constructing proteins; when chemically united with fatty alcohol or fatty acid, they have cleansing properties and maintain their mild amphoteric character; moisturize by enhancing the skin's water retention)
- Coconut oil (an off-white, semi-solid, highly saturated fat expressed from the kernels of the coconut; stable when exposed to air; lathers quickly and is a good skin cleanser; commonly used in many skincare formulations; softens skin)
- Jojoba oil (from the seeds of the desert shrub Simmondsia chinensis; reduces transepidermal water loss without blocking the transportation of water vapor and gasses, providing suppleness and softness; helps to restore skin's natural lipid barrier)
- HOW TO USE:
- After shampooing with the Kiehl's shampoo appropriate for your hair and scalp type, rinse hair thoroughly
- Apply Amino Acid Conditioner by gently working it into the scalp and hair (especially the ends) and combing through
- Leave in for a few minutes and then rinse out
- Web ID: 3847585