Kiehl's Since 1851
Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub, 3.4-oz.
Manually buff away dead skin to reveal a smoother, brightened complexion. Small pieces of pineapple and papaya fruit, plus natural vitamin oils, enhance the exfoliation and moisturization benefits.
- Active ingredients include:
- Bromelain (found in pineapple; protein-digesting enzyme; commonly used to gently break down dead surface skin cells)
- Papain (papaya enzyme with the ability to gently dissolve dry skin or hair; used as an exfoliant in face masks because its protein-digesting properties allow it to dissolve dead skin cells)
- Sesame oil (refined moisturizing oil derived from sesame seeds; has the same emollient properties as other nut and vegetable oils; commonly used as a carrier oil for skincare products; absorbs easily; softens the skin)
- How to use:
- Dab a small amount of Facial Scrub onto clean, damp skin and gently massage in upward circular motions
- Completely avoid the eye area
- Concentrate on the T-zone area of the nose, forehead and chin until the desired cleansing effect is attained
- For further exfoliating effects, allow the treatment to remain on skin an additional minute or two without scrubbing
- Remove with a damp, lukewarm facial cloth or sponge
- Follow with the appropriate Kiehl's toner and moisturizer for your skin type
- Web ID: 3847666