Kiehl's Since 1851
Sunflower Color Preserving Conditioner, 6.8-oz.
Color-treated hair can turn lackluster, quickly. Hydrate and condition with sunflower oil, apricot and vitamins B3, B5 and B6, sealing in moisture, leaving hair smooth and shiny.
- Key ingredients include:
- Apricot kernel oil (high vitamin E content, aiding fast absorption; a trygliceride composed of oleic acid, linoleic acid and unsaturated fatty acids esterified with glycerin; moisturizes and softens skin while helping retain clarity and suppleness)
- Sunflower oil (contains beneficial amounts of phospholipids as well as high concentrations of ceramides; strengthening and protective agents help to nurture and condition dry or damaged skin)
- How to use:
- Shampoo hair with Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo
- Rinse and apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair, especially the ends
- Gently work conditioner through hair and leave on for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Style as usual
- Web ID: 3847780