La Rochere Verone 12 oz. Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Set of 6
La Rochere's Verone glassware has a modern elegance is sturdy and perfect for everyday use. The graceful interlacing design is a modern classic and will compliment any table, casual or formal. Made in France, the pieces are fired at very high temperatures producing an exceptional quality glass that is crystal clear and durable. A pressure seam is sometimes visible, which is the mark left by opening the mould in which the glass is pressed. It is a characteristic of traditional pressed machine glass.
- Set of 6, 12-ounce DOF
- Made in the oldest glass factory in France, founded in 1475
- Made using a traditional French method of pressing molted glass in a mould which causes the iconic seam
- Florentine Renaissance design
- High quality clear glass
- Molten glass is poured into a metal mold and pressure is applied creating the iconic seam.
- Special shine obtained by fire polishing
- 6"H x 3.5"W
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Web ID: 7526615