La Rochere Versailles 7.5-ounce Wine Glass, Set of 6
La Rochere's Versailles wine glasses are elegant and sturdy. The design is inspired by the baroque splendor and magnificent gardens of the Palace of Versailles. Steeped in tradition La Rochere is the oldest glass factory in France. The pieces are fired at a very high temperatures producing an exceptional quality glass that is crystal clear and durable, easy to clean and dishwasher safe. A pressure seam is sometimes visible, which is the mark left by the mould in which the glass is pressed. It is the characteristic of pressed machine glass, symbolizing its French heritage.
- Set of 6, 7.5-ounce wine glasses
- Made in the oldest glass factory in France, founded in 1475
- Made using the traditional French method of pressing molted glass in a mould which causes the iconic seam
- Design inspired by the palace of Versailles
- High quality clear glass
- Molten glass is poured into a metal mold and pressure is applied creating the iconic seam.
- Special shine obtained by fire polishing
- 5.3"H x 3"W
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Web ID: 7526621