Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes
A transparent, weightless powder to set under-eye concealer, brighten dark circles, and diminish signs of visible fine lines. Lighter-than-air powder sets and prolongs the wear of concealer, camouflage, and other under eye products. Instantly brightens eye area. Laura created a setting powder for under the eyes because the skin is different from the rest of the face - this powder is specifically designed to help with under eye discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightening Finish:
- Transparent white powder has a brightening finish that instantly adds a lightening boost to the eye area, with a touch of sheer coverage. 2 shades designed to work on any skin tone.
- Just for Eyes:
- Micronized pigments won't settle into fine lines, accentuate shadows, or look cakey, even in the eye area.
- Formulation Details:
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Setting under the eyes is just as important as setting the face.
- How to Use:
- This powder is formulated to keep concealer in place, and to keep eye makeup from running or transferring into your concealer, all while brightening dark circles.
- Using the Camouflage Powder Brush, pat over makeup or onto lids; don't drag the brush over skin.
- Because this powder contains white pigment, don't use it on the entire face. Keep to areas to be lightened and brightened around eyes.
Web ID: 7079787