Silk Crème Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation
High pigment, high performance, hydrating foundation creates a flawless, radiant canvas that lasts up to 12 hours. Makeup artists love how this award-winning formula feels comfortable on skin while hiding even hard-to-cover imperfections—designed for normal to dry skin. Color-true pigments virtually disappear on skin for smooth, moisturizing, even application and blending.
- SKIN TYPE:
- Ideal for normal to dry skin types.
- For Oily skin, try Silk Crème Oil Free.
- WHAT IT DOES:
- Hydrating crème foundation in Laura's highest medium to full coverage that smoothes and retexturizes the look of skin with a natural luminous finish.
- High Pigment. Naturally Luminous Finish. Hydrating.
- Visibly smooths skin texture and evens skin tone.
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- HOW TO USE:
- Shake well, then dispense a small amount of foundation onto the back of your hand and apply to face with Laura's Egg-Shaped Sponge or fingertips.
- For the most flawless, natural look, Laura says it's key to avoid over-applying foundation to the middle of the face—where too much formula can accentuate lines and other imperfections.
- With liquid, crème or powder, she recommends starting at the outer portion of the face and working inward towards the nose.
- Focus on one area at a time and be sure to blend well.
- Avoid excess application around eyes or the contours of the face.
- Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.
- Remember, use Foundation to even out your skin tone. Use Concealer to camouflage imperfections.
- Web ID: 6314504